Skip to content

Gamer Launch Feature Requests

This is an area where Gamer Launch users can suggest ideas on how to improve Gamer Launch functionality! When opening an idea, be sure to check out our Feature Request article for some guidelines.

If you are requesting that a game be added to the system, you want the Game Requests forum instead.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

305 results found

1. Member Notes

I'd like to be able to keep notes on my members. This would be based of the roster sync, any changes in the roster would get noted automatically (promotion/demotion/date joined/date left). I could also enter free form notes for any member. Most GMs have too many members to remember every detail about all of them. I should also be able to share these notes with specific ranks or roles on the site. Ideally, all notes would be retained even if a person leaves. Its very annoying to see a member/alt leave the guild in-game and not be able access the…

155 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    5 comments  ·  admin  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  GL_Slater responded

Member Notes are now available on the Admin Menu → Rosters → Members area. There is a new icon next to each member where you can access this area.

2. Update Permissions Options

I think File LIbrary and Gallery should be 2 different Permissions Options. Since File Library is often/usually used to store images for website design, it should have a different option/choice for Permissions.

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Murloc FTW

Can you guys make a murloc template? My guild name is Murloc Stole My Socks and i want a template to go with it :D thank you so much

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  5 comments  ·  customization  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Membership Reports

It would be nice to have a "Activity Report" - A place that you can extract an excel sheet showing stuff like: Rank, # raid's/Calendar events signed up for, last site visit, num of posts etc. As a group leader I'm always wanting to know what really works, so I keep my own reporting from a number of sources. Would be easier to have it here. I do SQL work, and develop reports in Oracle, SQL Server, My SQL, using business Objects and Reporting Services if you need help.

106 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  GL_Slater responded

This is now available on the Reporting tab of the Admin menu.

5. Allow for a contribution subscription system

I think that it would be a nice idea to have the option for a guild contribution system in order to subscribe to guildlaunch, I am a guild leader and would very much like to have the full features of guildlaunch. However, being a student I have very little money and so, I am unable to pay for a subscription, it would help me a lot to have a contribution based subscription system as it would spread the cost amongst all guild members, rather than putting the entire cost on one person.

32 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  2 comments  ·  billing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 12 13 14 16 Next →