Skip to content

Gamer Launch Feature Requests

This is an area where Gamer Launch users can suggest ideas on how to improve Gamer Launch functionality! When opening an idea, be sure to check out our Feature Request article for some guidelines.

If you are requesting that a game be added to the system, you want the Game Requests forum instead.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

5 results found

1. Group pricing plan option

I would like to see a "group site" pricing option with Guild Launch. Many guilds span multiple games, so create multiple GL sites for this guild aimed at a particular game. This being said, most guilds only pay a premium subscription towards the guild side they are current most active in, leaving the others as a "free" site. It would be nice to have some sort of "group" plan where other sites do NOT lose all their basic functionality (Newsletter, Rapid Raid, storage) if they were under a "group" plan. Maybe have a guild have more cloud-based storage where they…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  billing  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. relocate ad on main page so theres not a gap in the layout

i noticed theres space avover the link buttons can you move yhe ad up there so theres no gap?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  GL_Slater responded

We are not currently planning to change the location of the ad zones.

3. A cheaper plan for domains?

I like guildlaunche's hosting but I think the domain is a little expensive for the money in my pockets.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We don’t currently offer full domains on our own – this is something that would need to be taken up with the registrar you register the domain with. Sorry for the confusion!

4. FIX the stupid unsubscription methods

Make it a hell of a lot easier to change payment methods or cancel subscriptions rather than making it a pain in the ass. It does not indicate how it was set up for payment, and giving ONLY the paypal information is NOT helpful. Not to mention having to email you and wait for you to cancel something is ridiculous. I won't be using guildlaunch again as I am incredibly annoyed.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Unfortunately, we do not have control over this – it’s an issue with PayPal. If a user uses a credit card to set up their subscription instead of a PayPal account, then it can only be cancelled on our side or on PayPal’s side.

I wish that it were different because I agree that it’s irritating, but it’s something that isn’t done on our side.

5. Sign up via unique email, not unique alias

I'm evaluating several similar services right now and you use my alias as the primary logon ID, not my email address. However mine is taken. So every time I go to sign up for a sample account, I get mad that my name is taken and I return to evaluating your competitors.

Yes I'm aware that there is some way to later change the name that displays on my posts, this changes nothing for the initial signup process / conversion.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  billing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is not feasible for our system. I’m sorry that it has caused you some inconvenience, as this is not our intention.

I’m going to go ahead and paste GL_Stephen’s comment for a more in-depth explanation.

“Our system allows people to be members of multiple sites and for users to PM each other by name. This requires unique names. Due to the sheer number of sites that host with us, and the millions of registered users that we have, there is some contention for names. That being said, the system also allows for a simple guild tag after your name to make a unique and not ugly name. Your name can also be updated, so if your guild changes you can update the tag part.”

• Don't see your idea?

Gamer Launch Feature Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base