Skip to content

Gamer Launch V5 Feedback

3 results found

1. Forum Improvement

Forum Improvement - some Suggestions
    1. I'd like to see the avatar of the latest poster instead of creator of the thread on forums,it gets confusing who posted what sometimes
    2. I'd like the Thread View counter back aswell,it was useful to see if people actually read the thread,without replying to it
    3. I think this is a bug but. If there are no threads in a forum the "Latest Post" just copies over from the first thread above that has one
    Example in this screenshot http://file3.guildlaunch.net/379377/GuildLaunchSS.png
    4. I can't change font size in the Shoutbox widget,I would like to…

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Shelved  ·  GL_Stephen responded

Milo – I know it is a pain, but in order for us to track these items and allow people to vote and leverage the system we have we need 1 item per entry. Can you enter these that way? I would appreciate it!

2. Make chat widget not to clear itself after page refresh.

So basically everytime you want to refresh your current page or go for example from Home to Forums chat box clears itself.

I think it would be awesome if chat widget would "remember" at least few of last messages as sometimes you might just miss the new one and refresh the page and it would be gone for you.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Shelved  ·  GL_Stephen responded

This is not planned at this time, but may be taken up at a later date. For now, use a new tab and the chat will stay just fine and you can navigate in another tab.

3. page layout is a little constricted

the widgets and all layout except for the top banner is smashed to the center of the browser page, the full browser layout should be used and made movable to fill the entire browser for more room and not constricted to the center and it continues down so you have to scroll a lot more then im use to .

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Gamer Launch V5 Feedback