Skip to content

Gamer Launch Feature Requests

This is an area where Gamer Launch users can suggest ideas on how to improve Gamer Launch functionality! When opening an idea, be sure to check out our Feature Request article for some guidelines.

If you are requesting that a game be added to the system, you want the Game Requests forum instead.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

42 results found

1. swtor: add a schematics database to crafting section or at least a form with quick options instead of "tags"

Currently you must type in each item your char can craft and then add tags to each item like "chest" "lvl 10" blah blah blah. This is way to much work and no one in my guild will be willing to post their crafting schematics in this fashion, its just too much work when you have hundreds of items. It was easier for me to write up and post all my crafting items in the forum, which was still way too much work.

If you added a database of swtor items to search and choose from in order to show…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  addons  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Shelved  ·  GL_Slater responded

This is something we may revisit in a future release, but isn’t currently planned to be in a development sprint.

2. Countdown widget that supports different time zones

I recently used the countdown widget. And it created quite the problem. Most of my guild members live in very different time zones. So it would be nice to have a countdown widget that you can enter a date and time, that would then tell each member at what time for THEIR individual time zones. Instead of it going by your computer time. So if a countdown goes to 9am PDT, then every guild member actually had the timer count down to 9am of each of their individual time zones, instead of telling them at what time 9am PDT should…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is something we may revisit in a future release, but isn’t currently planned to be in a development sprint.

3. Balance the ads!!

I know I don't subscribe to Guildlaunch and don't have the right to criticize anything on my free site and I think the AD is a good idea, but having 1 ad on the right side makes all the free sites look cheap and unprofessional. Maybe put a floater on the left side as well to even things out!
    Balancing the ad's on both sides that are below the header would look nice and even!!

Thanks for your time~!

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is not currently planned to be included in a development cycle, but we may revisit it at a later date.

4. Adding more badges!

My idea is adding more badges. Badges are really fun to earn on here, and more would make it even funner!

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  addons  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Crafting Widget

I would like to see an addon that will allow my guild members the ability to list what they can craft in the game and provide links to the items for future in-game customers.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is not currently planned to be included in a development cycle, but we may revisit it at a later date.

6. Inter-Guild Crafting Store

There should be an optional site page called the "Crafting Store" which could be connected to a central site from where you could "shop" the crafting stores of any guild on GuildLaunch (organized by game, obviously). After shopping a guilds' page you could fill out a request form for items they are willing to craft and sell and receive the item via COD mail in-game.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. retrieve data from GW2 to create a widget VIA XML. Also Need to create an internal Lottery widget for my guild to use.

I would like a lottery widget made where we can enter data to a form mirroring our own lottery (per guild) somewhere in the template and the widget reflects that info added to the form. Either raffle or Lottery widget. Also would like data pulled from GW2 for bank and other stuff like AION does.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. "Games Played" Modifier Team Pages or Team Rosters E-Sports or Multi Gaming Teams

I am looking to have an addon created or a current one modified.

Currently there is a "Games Played" area where you can add "Games Played" we want to take this a step further so when you view the "Guild Roster" it displays all the "Games Played" but with customizable banners. These banners would link to the "Games Played" Roster for that Game. Each game you add gets its own customized banner you can upload as well as a Custom Roster that you can add "Members" or add people who are not signed up. This would function for the Multi…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  addons  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is not currently planned in a development cycle, but we may revisit it for future releases. If you would like to see it reopened, we strongly encourage you to submit it as a new Feature Request so that our dev team knows it is still something the userbase is interested in!

9. Would love to see a adaptable for multiple game use server clock and stats widget

a server clock that can be used for guild sites that's adjustable for multiple games with info on server status allowing for custumization

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. More support for DCUO items.

ItemHover for DCUO would be awesome.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Social Media Links/Icons Top Bar

Looking to add "Twitter, Facebook, Twitch.tv, Youtube, or other Account Icons/accounts to the "Social Media" bar at the top of my website I have a bar with a Home Icon, and if I "enable social media" It will display a Google + and facebook "likes" icon, I want to have more options I want to either "A" be able to manually add another Icon/social media or "B" have them included into the admin section

Things needed include

Twitter
    Twitch
    Youtube

I don't want to put an ugly widget on my site that I could create manually I would like it…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is not currently planned in a development cycle, but we may revisit it for future releases. If you would like to see it reopened, we strongly encourage you to submit it as a new Feature Request so that our dev team knows it is still something the userbase is interested in!

12. Live Stream Widget/Custom Page

Looking to get a Livestream Widget or "Custom Page" created

This addon could be a widget or an admin panel addon.

The feature would be "Create Live Stream" or "Add Live Streams"

When you add the live stream it lets you put a live stream link ie Twitch.tv as well as a custom thumbnail/banner for the live stream. It would have a Live Stream title as well. The addon would display say 1-5-7-9 Streams like the "RSS" Feeds" but it would show if they are "Live" or "Offline" and would have the custom thumbnails. IF you created the "Custom Page"…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add more GoodGame Empire:Four Kingdoms titles

right now there is only the title of knight, we need the rest of them like chevalier, conqueror etc. please add them so we can better manage our alliance. thanks.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I’m setting this as ‘Shelved’ for now, but will gladly update the other ranks if we can get a list of them. :)

14. Add Guild Master options in chat

I would like to see Guild Master Options within the chat function you guys have here, like kicking someone from the chat, temp ban from chat, mute, etc things like that, I know you can do it and btw, great job with guild launch, im new to this site, with my guild for Scarlet Blade at aeriagames.com, and i LOVE this forum site. So I must have to say, thank you.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add a resource widget

Add a resource and crafted item request widget that allows members to request resources or crafted items internally. Some of the possible column headers could be a drop-down for item or resource, character name of requestor, quantity, quality level, and a way for a gild member to take ownership of the request for fulfillment.

Another hosting site that shall remain nameless (Guild Portalcough) has something like this attached to their bank widget. A very worthwhile widget for some games.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Column Sorting on Wiki

Please add the ability to sort columns in tables created on Wiki (alphabetically and in ascending/descending order). Similar functionality is available through scripts like TableKit, however it doesn't work on Wiki tables. A native support for such sorting would be very welcomed.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Better shoutbox editing

Being able to slap the shoutbox across ALL 3 (left, centre and right) sections and remove avatars from it, so that it'd be more of a txt-based mini chat only (without having to resort to actually using the chat feature)
    Not to mention as another vote here regarding non members being able to see it, but not post in it.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. add an XFire and/or Raptr integration for sites

add an XFire and/or Raptr integration for sites

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. any possebility in make widgets for wartunes.r2games.com???

Widgets for GVG info, Guild info, menbers of guild, etc etc

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is something we may do in a future release, but isn’t currently slotted to be included in a sprint.

• Don't see your idea?

Gamer Launch Feature Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base