Skip to content

Gamer Launch Feature Requests

This is an area where Gamer Launch users can suggest ideas on how to improve Gamer Launch functionality! When opening an idea, be sure to check out our Feature Request article for some guidelines.

If you are requesting that a game be added to the system, you want the Game Requests forum instead.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

287 results found

1. See what is in the kin house chests

I run a site for Lord of the Rings Online. Is there a possibility to be able to see what is in the Kin house chests by the way of the bank?

Wouldn't want any more functionality than that. It is just so members can see what is in the kin house chests out of game.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  GL_Slater responded

This is something that we would love to add, but Turbine does not provide the information necessary for us to access it on-site.

2. SWTOR widgits!

Theres dozens of features and widgits for WoW but SWTOR does not. We need more SWTOR widgits that mirror the WoW ones. Also we need Operation Icons. (Like WoW raid icons)

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  addons  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

While we do plan to do more with SWTOR (despite this being set to ‘declined’), we need more specific requests than ‘more widgets’.

That being said, more specific requests for a particular usable widget will be gladly looked into!

3. 16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  recruiting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow subfolders in File Library

I've uploaded a lot of emoticons to File Library (it's not possible to store them elsewhere) and now there is a mess.
    It would be nice if I could create subfolders - for emoticons, music, site images/css/js etc.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ve recently upgraded our file library, but adding subfolders is not currently planned functionality.

5. Site Form Creation Utility

We already have a great form for the recruitment section however I think it would be excellent to have this ability available for other forms as well. My guild likes to evaluate its raiders and store the evaluation electronically. Its our way of keeping tabs on their progress. I cant create a form on the site which is where I would like to store this data so its all kept together.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

While we don’t plan to implement additional forms like that at the moment, there is now a Member Notes option on the Admin Menu → Rosters → Members area where you can do something similar.

6. Is there any chance of a how many followers for twitter on the site

If you go on the enjin sites you have a how many followin link to twitter. It is just like the facebook like one on your site but it lets you know how many people are following you here is a link to one of their site so you know what I am talking about http://www.dungeonrealms.net/ it would let people know how many followers you have & could help with recruitment. Could it be possible to add one please.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Character Profiles for DDO

Coudl you add Character Profiles for DDO from my.ddo.com like you do with LOTRO using my.lotro.com

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This may be something we implement in the future, but is not currently planned.

8. Random Home Page Music Player multiple files playlist

I would like to be able to have a person visit my guild website on the home page and the music that plays would be randomly selected from a playlist of files I have uploaded in my file library. Currently you can only have one music song playing that is loaded. A media player style type widget that can do a random playlist of up to 12 or so songs when a person visit web page would keep it fresh

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  addons  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is not currently planned to be included in a development cycle, but we may revisit it at a later date.

9. Shared Alliance calendar

The following proposal is to help ease the various allied sites' ability to share the information found on their alliance calendar.

The system as stands is useful, but it could be more user-friendly if it allowed allied sites to see the alliance calendar events on their own sites' calendars.

- It is easier for an average user to go to one site--their kin/guild/clan/et al--to learn what they want to learn. These sites, on average, are used during people's free time which is precious to most folks. The more efficiently the information is dispersed, the more free time they have to…

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  admin  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Let us disable post count on certain forum sections

Some forums have off topic sections. Some forums also have post count based ranks/rewards/recognitions. How about being able to disable post count on certain forum sections?

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  forums  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Adapt Rapid Raid to be use more Generally

So right now the site has an MMO, or Role Playing focus. Which is great, my guess is a fair % of clans embrace these game types. However my group is FPS players. This means that I would love to use something like "Rapid Raid" to set up events, but it is definitely VERY specific to certain games/gametypes. Perhaps setting up a system with a drop down that allows you to select the type of game you are planning an event for, and then having that drop down SELECT a form based on it would work.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is not currently planned, but you can set up events in the Calendar area for events that aren’t going to earn DKP through Rapid Raid, like meeting for an FPS.

12. IP Address in Member Roster

A user's IP address is available on membership applications and individual posts. I would like to be able to see it on the Guild Roster, Members tab next to last login. Visibility needs to be restricted to admins.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Users’ IP addresses are available on posts they make, but we are not currently planning to add it to the member roster.

13. HTML support for header and footer

a place to edit header and footer via HTML

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

While we are looking into the possibility of widgetizing more of the site (at which point you could set an HTML widget as the header), what’s described in this request is not currently planned functionality.

14. In SWToR guilds, 'My Competition' should be by Class, not advanced class since most gear is given out in tokens that apply to Class. For in

In SWToR guilds, 'My Competition' should be by Class, not advanced class since most gear is given out in tokens that apply to Class. For instance I am a Trooper Commando. It only shows other commando's instead of all Troopers which can use the same tokens I can.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  rapid raid  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Simplify the signup process

Simplify the signup process so that it automatically signs the person up to a guild. We have lots of people who get confused for some reason and end up only signing up to GL and not the guild.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The current method of registering an account makes it so that people can apply to guilds, giving guild site owners the opportunity to accept or deny them. Automatically joining a guild site at signup would circumvent security procedures and potentially set it up so that people who are not a part of a guild, kinship, corp, etc. could join and cause problems without the guild site owner having control over it. The way things are currently done, the site owner has complete control over what is going on.

16. Hook up with Halo Stats

I am the owner of HaloTracker.com, and I could help you guys make a widget or something, to be able to download or at least display, Halo: Reach stats for your Halo Guilds.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  addons  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

‘Declined’ isn’t really the right tag for it, but any further communication on this should be through email as we iron out the details.

17. Articles

The idea is a combination of regular Forum Posting and Custom Pages. Users of a specific rank could post articles using the diverse HTML abilities of Custom Pages (Forums can be very limiting and therefore don't always provide the effect the user is going for). It would work like Forums in that users can comment and even search for Articles through use of a "tag" or other search system. All Articles would be kept listed on a common "homepage" where users could scroll through or search in the aforementioned way for an Article that interests them. The "homepage" would list…

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This isn’t currently planned as part of a guild site, but any user can post articles on our new sister product, GameSkinny.com .

18. Add ability to track any and all raids

Presently changing the Localization file allows you to track either Cata raids or PreCata raids, but not both. We need a way to track both.
    My guild is a casual guild, but more importantly we're a community. We raid (old and new), we PvP, we do lots of dungeon runs. We don't care if a person is a hard core raider or an Alt-aholic that does't have anyone at max lvl. Keeping everything organized can be rather difficult at times. Presently we have to have certain people with the addon changed and some with it not changed, then make sure…

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  GL_Stephen responded

I mentioned this to our developers to see about it getting added, and it actually used to be that way in prior releases, but was changed for performance reasons and is not something that we plan to reimplement in the future.

Just so you know: You can change the filename locally for the localization file, and the config variable, even while in-game and then type “/console reloadui” in-game and it will change over. That should only take about 10 seconds.

19. Implemenation for the Star Wars: The Old Republic Combat Logging

As you may know Star Wars the Old Republic was updated to 1.2.
    There are a lot of good useful features that have come out in 1.2.

One of the main ones for me Combat logging. This is a fantastic tool that saves all your combat data for your and anyone in your group/ops group which will help other players see what how they are doing with their Character, how much damage they are doing, who didnt do enough healing so they need to upgrade their skills and armour etc.

Having this implented alongside Raid Tracking will really make websites…

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  addons  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow Admins to Set Default # of Topics to Show in a Forum

How can I set the number of topics displayed on each forum page? For instance, I want 30 topics displayed on my 'member discussion' forum.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  forums  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?