Skip to content

Gamer Launch Feature Requests

This is an area where Gamer Launch users can suggest ideas on how to improve Gamer Launch functionality! When opening an idea, be sure to check out our Feature Request article for some guidelines.

If you are requesting that a game be added to the system, you want the Game Requests forum instead.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

287 results found

1. Change the chat visuals

We need to have a better look to the chat, Enjin has a smooth and sharp looking chat, as well as the ability to apply tags within the chat and special effects on the names. If we were able to do that on Guild Launch, it would make things a lot easier. If it's white, the chat is boring and no one would stay on it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  widgets  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  GL_Stephen responded

We are always looking for ways to improve chat, but we are getting good feedback even though the chat is white.

2. Is there a way to make an addon that would export raid attendance directly to rapid raid from game group window

Looking for an addon for ESO that track attendance directly from in game to guild launch. I would think it would be pretty easy to just export the raid character names directly into rapid raid event data. Just need to find a way to bridge the two so it can be done on request.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  addons  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The data can be exported and our import format is documented as well and we could help a mod author create this. However, this is not something we plan to build currently.

3. Replace the TeraCodex item hover (very out-of-date)

The item hover options for Tera when making posts etc, is being sourced from http://teracodex.com/ but that website is EXTREMELY out of date. To put into perspective, it has NO "etching" related items, which is a feature that has been in the game for more than a couple years now.

http://teradatabase.net/en/ has a more up-to-date item inventory, and has item hovers for each, so if this could be a new hover source, that would be beautiful.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  forums  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I would very much like to move this to a mover complete hover database. However, it seems that TeraDatabase.net does not have a hover script. If you know of one please let us know.

4. Replace Troll Radio widget with Radio Rivendell widget

It appears that Troll Radio is no longer active. Suggest changing this widget to stream music from the Radio Rivendell site. I am not affiliated with that site but its a cool fantasy, MMOish type radio site. Thanks.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  GL_Slater responded

I’ll open this in an internal ticket since it raises a valid point, but since it has been active awhile and has zero votes, I am going to close it here.

5. A cheaper plan for domains?

I like guildlaunche's hosting but I think the domain is a little expensive for the money in my pockets.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  billing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  GL_Slater responded

We don’t currently offer full domains on our own – this is something that would need to be taken up with the registrar you register the domain with. Sorry for the confusion!

6. Group pricing plan option

I would like to see a "group site" pricing option with Guild Launch. Many guilds span multiple games, so create multiple GL sites for this guild aimed at a particular game. This being said, most guilds only pay a premium subscription towards the guild side they are current most active in, leaving the others as a "free" site. It would be nice to have some sort of "group" plan where other sites do NOT lose all their basic functionality (Newsletter, Rapid Raid, storage) if they were under a "group" plan. Maybe have a guild have more cloud-based storage where they…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  billing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Forum signatures

I have seen some sites where a person's signature is displayed on their first post, but subsequent posts it is removed.

I know when you post a message/reply, you have the option to show/hide the signature through the "Attach signature" option which by default is turned on. What I was wondering is if it could be made possible to be DISABLED by default on REPLIES...but ENABLED on NEW POSTS through automation.

Not a huge thing, but sometimes signatures take up a lot of real estate and although we can control their sizes, the scroll bars and such in doing so…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  forums  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 11 12 13 15 Next →