Skip to content

Gamer Launch Feature Requests

This is an area where Gamer Launch users can suggest ideas on how to improve Gamer Launch functionality! When opening an idea, be sure to check out our Feature Request article for some guidelines.

If you are requesting that a game be added to the system, you want the Game Requests forum instead.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

13 results found

1. Allow guild site members to select thier own template from a list of availible templates

Allow members to select thier own template from a list of availible templates.

Giving them the option to select a template form the guild site.

The list would be created by the admin.

46 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  GL_Slater responded

We are planning to do something along these lines eventually, but not with multiple template options.

2. Site Form Creation Utility

We already have a great form for the recruitment section however I think it would be excellent to have this ability available for other forms as well. My guild likes to evaluate its raiders and store the evaluation electronically. Its our way of keeping tabs on their progress. I cant create a form on the site which is where I would like to store this data so its all kept together.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

While we don’t plan to implement additional forms like that at the moment, there is now a Member Notes option on the Admin Menu → Rosters → Members area where you can do something similar.

3. Calendar - Add an admin option to let member add events, without having to make them admin

The Calendar is great! Really good and easy to understand and set time for all members.

We are an ESO guild in EU who got players from all around the world.

Please add a simple feature for admins to let members add events "only". The member should be able to edit and change their own created event but nothing else.

The way to do it now, is to create a new Rank, add each member to it and give them admin rights over the Calender. Someone might or will edit, remove another event. To big risk of mistakes, or worse,…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. How about a Titanfall template

Titanfall is very popular now and a template would be a good addition. you could do it as the same s the BF4 one that has a static background while the front slides over it

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

While we may revisit this later, we are not currently actively planning a Titanfall template.

5. Adding a way to add a story/library to the site.

We are a roleplaying guild and our individual members at times write stories so we would like to have some sort of library set up where we can add that to our sites. Something like havig a template done for the possiblity of adding a title, an introduction and then a chapter and then we could type our chapters and save them.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is not something we’re currently planning to implement.

6. Site HTML-editor (even for minor stuff such at editing <a href> links and titles)

I'd like the ability to tweak the html code of the site when it comes to small stuff such as editing the <a href> urls and the link titles. This would allow me to for example translate the guildsite to better suit the native language of my guild/community.

Talking about changing the titles of links such as 'Gallery', 'File Library' etc. on the navbars drop-down menus. And also changing some of the english titles and bits of certain widgets etc.

This, OR the ability to fully modify the individual widgets & links when it comes to their titles & URLs...

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  GL_Stephen responded

HTML level editing is not the type of product we are building. We can provide increased customization, but it won’t be via HTML level editing.

7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Tab Mouse-Over and Visual Description.

When you go to a site, it makes a little tab on your browser, so you can switch between sites. On that tab on any guildlaunch website, theres a mouse-over description, I would like to be able to change that mouse-over description to something more desirable to my site and me specifically. You can also see the description without mouse-overing it, but it gets cut off after a few characters in length when using default tab sizes.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is something we’ve discussed in the past, but it is not currently planned functionality.

9. Email Interface

The email interface looks outdated and should be updated for something more userfriendly and near the design of guildlaunch right now.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is not something we’re currently looking to implement, but we may revisit it later.

10. SWTOR Armory Profiler

I would like to be able to have a SWTOR Armory on my guildsite. I found a working one on Ask Mr. Robot. Can you link this to the guild website character features?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is not currently planned functionality. If SWTOR opens up their API to draw character data we’ll gladly look into it, though!

11. iframe lmao

Whats the dal when you make a iframe and add the url for it, all of the suden the main site background and header and everything shows up in it. the only thing that should be in it is the info from the link i put in it.

You can fix iframe so you can adjust the size so you dont have a scrollbar on the botton, i needed like maybe a half a inch to make the page fit. then up poped the main page inside the iframe, so i had my main page background header logo and everything.…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The iFrame option embeds it in your site – you can change the widget options for it so that they won’t display, but it sounds like this is working as intended.

12. Other flavours of the image slider

Would like to see other choosable flavours of the image slider, such as one that has arrow buttons left/right of the image which scrolls horizontally, and one that uses bullet points for selecting the last/previous image rather than a thumbnail of what's in the scroll area.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Guild Specific Information

Allow multi-line fields for Guild Specific Information!
    Under Guild Roster, character, general info one finds Guild Specific Information - sometimes this info could use a multi-line format?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Unfortunately, this didn’t reach the minimum threshold of 20 votes to be bumped up to review. :(

For more information about the Feature Request system, check out this FAQ: guildlaunch.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/366826-how-does-the-feature-request-system-work

• Don't see your idea?

Gamer Launch Feature Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base