Skip to content

Gamer Launch Feature Requests

This is an area where Gamer Launch users can suggest ideas on how to improve Gamer Launch functionality! When opening an idea, be sure to check out our Feature Request article for some guidelines.

If you are requesting that a game be added to the system, you want the Game Requests forum instead.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

287 results found

1. Banter notifications

Ability to send notifications to all members of my guild not only on the website but also on the Banter app.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  addons  ·  Admin →
  2. Lock left column and bottom scroll bar in Guild Permission Admin page

I would be really helpful when I am managing Permissions if the Left column would stay on the screen no matter how far I scroll to the right. I also think the lower scroll bar need to be visible the whole time so you can scroll left and right at anytime instead of having to scroll all the way to the bottom.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  admin  ·  Admin →
  3. Read More/Less buttons in articles

Then I posting news on the guild site, some of them are quite lengthy, especially patch notes and some of the guides. I think this would be good if you could add Read More button to the article, so only digest of the article could be displayed at the news section. Could be quite simply done with jquery.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  other  ·  Admin →
  4. Changing passwords is terrible

The user flow is awful. You get a temp password (instead of a link to change your password), you have to login, but then its very unclear that you successfully logged in. At which point you have to find the place to change password? Terrible.

Provide a link that takes you to change your password, then logs you in, then takes you to your home page, logged in.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  admin  ·  Admin →
  5. ArcheAge Server Status Widget

Make a Server Status Widget for ArcheAge. This site may help ..
    http://www.archeagestatus.com/

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  widgets  ·  Admin →
  6. Adding the ability to deny random guildsite invites or block individual sites

I would like to see the option for individual users to opt out of random guild invites. Something like the check box options for notifications and emails.

I would also maybe like to see the ability to block a guildsite completely.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Calendar - Add an admin option to let member add events, without having to make them admin

The Calendar is great! Really good and easy to understand and set time for all members.

We are an ESO guild in EU who got players from all around the world.

Please add a simple feature for admins to let members add events "only". The member should be able to edit and change their own created event but nothing else.

The way to do it now, is to create a new Rank, add each member to it and give them admin rights over the Calender. Someone might or will edit, remove another event. To big risk of mistakes, or worse,…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Forum polls - Make admins able to customize forum polls numbers and multiple choices

Please make admins able to customize forum polls numbers and multiple choices. The widget does not suit us, and linking from the forum to the widget feels the wrong way around.

We use the forums. The poll option is good. Please add these simple admin tools for forum polls.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  forums  ·  Admin →
  9. Drama reducing method of dealing with member complaints

To be able to have a forum where a member could post in a forum that can only be read by a specific moderator group, yet remain non visible to other fellow members would be a most excellent way for guild administrators to handle and track complaints without drama.

It seems as though the functionality is "almost" there, as the member group and the individual forum settings seem to allow the permissions to be "set that way" but a new post button doesn't appear, only a message saying that the group is unable to read the forum.

ie: Forum permission…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  forums  ·  Admin →
  10. Opt-Out of PM notifications for new applicants

Well personally I prefer just knowing about new recruits under the recruitment tab in the site admin section but I do also tell it to post on a hidden forum so that other guild officers can see a record of each members applications. When they apply I set it to send them an automated reply asking them to private message me where to meet them in game and at what time(AQWorlds) so that they can be added to the guild in game. This however can be very hard to see who is trying to private message me because I am…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Forum, picture uploads

At the moment you need to add a photo to your library then upload it to the forum. You can't upload from pc straight to forum as picture does not show, even when you copy paste it. How about having an upload button in forums so you can upload without having to add it to your library first.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add HTML Widget To Header

I have read previous posts an responses and it seems you guys are at least on board with adding widget integration for websites Headers/Logos. If you are in the process of doing this how long will it be? If not id like to propose the idea again if forgotten or overlooked.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  widgets  ·  Admin →
  13. WoWhead links in different languages

I'm quite new to GuildLauch, but so far I've noticed that most of the features that use WoWhead links are by standard linked to the english language (www.wowhead.com). I wanted to change that to my language of choice (pt.wowhead.com), is there any chance it may be done?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Forum ranking text/icon placement be more customizable

The idea goes pretty much that you're able to move the placement of forum ranking(determined by post count) or roster ranking under the profile picture instead of having em all over.
    Heres an picture example:
    http://i.imgur.com/xWyHnF2.png

As it shows quite easily on the picture, you see that icon & text has this bad padding between them.

TL;DR
    Ability to move ranking name like admin&registered user under and over profile picture, not over forum name.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  admin  ·  Admin →
  16. Make the Private Message system work more like e-mail...

Right now, I can make a group of people to send a PM to. The problem is, it treats each item as an individual PM. There should be a way to PM multiple people and treat it as 1 group PM conversation.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Default Character Avatars

Can we please have better default avatars for charters on site like something that relates to the character, class, or game

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Permission

At the moment you have for the shout-box, Anyone, guild Members & None site members as permission to use. It would be nice to be able to remove an individuals permission from using the shout-box as a way of stopping people misusing it. Some people might post things that are offensive to others in forums & shout-box. If this happens we give 3 warnings then ban them from site but if we were allowed to remove their permission to use both shout-box & forums permissions (I know you can already remove their permission to use the forum), it might make…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  widgets  ·  Admin →
  19. hi yall, any possibility of getting back that option to hear a sound when someone posts in chat?

it was on the older version, i liked it cause i could have other windows open then hear the sound and switch back to chat.

thx :)

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  addons  ·  Admin →
  20. Wiki link display text [[A|B]]

I would like to be able to display different text than the actual wiki link, so that pages in different categories do not have name collision. For example, on a ArchAge page there is a link to Tradeskills. If we added a link to Tradeskills our WildStar page, it would point to the same page even though we want them to be different. If the wiki syntax [[A|B]] were allowed, we could keep the text the same, but change the targets to WildStarTradeskills and ArchageTradeskills. In the [[A|B]] syntax, A is the target page name and B is…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Gamer Launch Feature Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base