*This article only applies to sites created on or after February 1st, 2016.
To upgrade your site, you must meet the following conditions.
- To upgrade your sites current plan, you must either be the site owner or in a permission groups that has access to the billing section of the Admin Dashboard.
- To perform an Instant Upgrade to the Premium or Ultimate level, you must have 7 days of time after the upgrade.
- Days will be prorated at the upgraded or downgraded plan level, which is roughly one-half the number of days per upgrade level.
- For instance, if you have 20 days of Essential and upgrade to Premium you will have 10 days of Premium after the upgrade. Clicking on the Upgrade button will show a popup with details on the upgrade, pro-rate, etc.
- You can see your current plan status from the Admin Dashboard-> Billing-> Plan Info.
- Next choose your plan and click upgrade.