Allow pop-ups from a site in Chrome
1. Open Chrome.
2. In the top-right corner, click the Chrome menu .
3. Click Settings.
4. Click Show advanced settings.
5. Under "Privacy," click Content settings.
6. Under "Pop-ups," select Manage Exceptions.
7. Add the address of the website you are authorizing to show pop-ups.
Allow pop-ups from a site in Firefox
1. Click the menu button and choose Options.
2. Select the Content panel.
3. Make sure the Block pop-up windows checkbox is checked.
4. To the right of Block pop-up windows, click the Exceptions... button. A dialog will appear that shows all the sites that allowed to show pop-ups.
5. Add the address of the website that are authorized to open pop-up windows. Click Allow and Save Changes.
6. You can change this setting any time by following the steps above, select the site then click Remove Site.