To install the ESO addon so that you can import your Elder Scrolls Online roster...
- Download the addon here.
- The Addon folder will be named, "GuildLaunchProfiler"
- Copy that GuildLaunchProfiler folder.
- Paste it in the ESO directory on your computer: Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live\AddOns
- Log into Elder Scrolls Online.
- Log into any character. The addon will automatically compile guild information upon login.
- Navigate to Documents\Elder
- In the Saved Variables folder,
there is a file called GuildLaunchProfiler.lua. This is where the
information is contained.
- Go to the Guild Roster of your Guild Launch site.
- Click the "Roster Imports" link within the section "Roster Imports From the Guild Launch Profiler Mod"
- Click Choose File on the resulting page. The file you are looking for to upload is in Elder Scrolls Online\live\SavedVariables and it's called "GuildLaunchProfiler.lua"
- Click Upload. The resulting page will give you a
drop down menu for you to select the guild you are trying to import.
Select your correct guild and click Continue with Import.