Instructions for modification on sites created after March 2015 (V5).
This is done on the Styles section of your site, which is accessed from the editing dropdown in the top navigation bar (by default, the dropdown says Live Site).
Once you do that, you will be brought to the Styles overlay, which is where you will can build templates and set your new header.
From here, you can change your logo by following these instructions:
- Click the Active Style for your site.
- Click Logo.
- Click Change Logo Image.
- Upload the file you'd like to use for your site's logo (if you don't have one, you can create one using Siglaunch!)
- Click Keep Changes at the bottom left of the customization menu.
- Click Activate All Changes.
- You're done! The change is live. :)