The following is supported in Version 1.6.3 and higher of the Guild Launch Raid Tracker. The Raid Tracker and Rapid Raid support 3 “modes” of waitlisting:
1. Manually waitlisted characters get hourly DKP and credit for boss kills
2. Wait listed characters only get credit for hourly DKP
3. Requested wait list characters get hourly DKP and credit for boss kills
How do you accomplish each?
1. Type the command "/rt waitlist " and submit the popup window. This will add the player to each bosskill and track hourly DKP. They do not need to be online to get credit. Typing "/rt removewaitlist " and submitting the popup window will remove them from the waitlist for that point forward. A player can be added for a boss, removed for a boss then readded.
2. Type the command "/rt join ". This will add the player to the raid only for Hourly DKP. They do not need to be online to get credit. Typing "/rt leave " will stop the hourly DKP accrual. A player can join and leave and rejoin with this method.
3. The player must send a tell to the person running the mod for this method. They must send a tell like this “/t listme”. To be removed from this waitlist use the "/rt leave " command. They do not need to be online to get credit for the event.
A future version will have a 4th option to add a player only for bosskills. This method is in development.