This functionality is available on the Permissions tab of the Admin menu of your site. It is only viewable by the Site Owner, and will permanently transfer ownership to another user on your site. If you choose to do this and later decide you want the site back, our support team cannot assist you; you would need to contact the current site owner, and it is up to them whether or not they transfer the site back.
From your Admin menu...
- Click Permissions on the left column.
- Click Transfer Site in the dropdown.
This will bring you to the ownership transfer menu...
- Choose a member of the site from the dropdown menu.
- Enter the confirmation text (this is embedded in the page on the admin menu, and is not included in this FAQ to make sure that the person transferring reads that page).
- Click the TRANSFER SITE button.