How can we improve the Unfavinator?

Favourites don't show up anymore

Hi there,

I had about 2,000 favourites on Twitter and found your tool to delete all of them. I actually managed to delete a lot of them as I have now 671 favourites. Yet, they don't show up in Unfavinator, like there was not any more favourites. It's been a few hours since I've tried again and no favourites in sight...

I'm using Safari on the latest version of Mac OS X Mavericks

Hope you guys can help.

90 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Pierre shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  GL_Stephen responded  · 

All, this is a bug (or unsupported) in twitter’s API. There is a point in most people’s favorites history that the API just stops returning results. Often you can see the same “missing” favorites on the actual favorite list on Twitter.com. I hope to find a resolution, but we are stuck with it for now.

13 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ben commented  · 

Just read this on the Twitter help page, which corresponds to the use of mass tweet deletion programs: https://support.twitter.com/groups/55-troubleshooting/topics/231-tweets-direct-messages/articles/277671-i-m-missing-tweets. I suspect the same applies to mass unfavouriting

They appear to be working on a solution to restore truncated profiles due to mass tweet deletion (where a certain number of tweets are indicated, but non displayed). Hopefully, this means truncated favourite lists - such as mine http://twitter.com/@_bensalt - will also be restored.

• Jessica commented  · 

I am having the same issue. I deleted about 2,000 tweets and it said I reached my limit and to check back 15 minutes later. I did so and deleted about 20 more favorites and then no more appeared. It has been about 2 weeks and I have checked back daily to see if the problem had been resolved. I tried on Chrome, Firefox and even Internet Explorer and for some reason I can't seem to get any more of my tweets to pop us.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Hey Guys!! :) Did you manage to figure out this bug? Im having the same problem. :(

• Natalie commented  · 

I have this problem too :( please fix it!

• Pete commented  · 

Same here, removed 3k, have 1k to go and favorites don't show anymore.

• VERY UPSET UNFAVINATOR USER commented  · 

UNFAVINATOR WON'T ALLOW ME TO ACCESS OLDER TWEETS TO UNFAVORITE, PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP! I WANT ALL MY TWEETS UNFAVORITED! I KNOW THERE ARE MORE AND THEY EXIST, SO IT'S NOT A NUMBER BUG WITH TWITTER - UNFAVINATOR WON'T ALLOW ME TO GET TO OLDER TWEETS!

• Anonymous commented  · 

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HELP I have the same problem too I have more than 5k faves but it shows I didn't faved any tweets.

• Rick commented  · 

Please help. I am also having this issue.
        Please Please Please Please Please Please Please

• Vicky Robinson commented  · 

Me too. I had 7,000+ and now I'm down to 4,000 but can't seem to do any more!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please Help I'm Also having this issue

• R commented  · 

Please help. I am also having this issue.

Feedback and Knowledge Base