Updating the Raid Progression Widget

Age of Conan. Palace of Cetriss (T6). There are 6 Bosses. 1. The Yothians.2. The Emerald Leviathan 3. Igneous, Stone Coat & Brittle Back

1. Age of Conan.
2. Palace of Cetriss (T6).
3. There are 6 Bosses.
a. The Yothians.
b. The Emerald Leviathan
c. Igneous, Stone Coat & Brittle Back
(d, e, f, no names yet)
4. http://forums-tl.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?60239-Palace-of-Cetriss-Encounter-Changeover&p=603467#post603467

The Yothians encounter will be removed from testlive during the next update, this is currently scheduled to happen on the 30th of June 2015.
At this time the Emerald Leviathan encounter will be made available, as with the Yothian's this encounter will only be available for a limited duration.

It is likely that the Yothians will return to Test Live at a later date when certain modifications have been made, again for a limited time window.

The Emerald Leviathan encounter will be removed from testlive during the next update, this is currently scheduled to happen on the 14th of July 2015.
At this time the Igneous, Stone Coat & Brittle Back encounter will be made available, as with the previous encounters this will only be available for a limited duration.

I know you guys need time to make a graphic and prepare for the 6 bosses. More to come once we get the other names.

32 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)