Dungeons and Dragons 5th edition (Table top)
Dungeons and Dragons 5th edition currently has only conventions for organized play available. For players who are playing at home or are planning on attending conventions Gamerlaunch could provide the much needed preparation for such a thing! All it would require is its own game listed with character creation fields appropriate to the game... as follows(Current as of 1/4/16)
Publisher Website: http://dnd.wizards.com/
1-a : Hill Dwarf
1-b: Mountain Dwarf
1-c: Duergar Dwarf
2-a: High Elf
2-b: Wood Elf
2-c: Dark Elf
3-a: Lightfoot Halfling
3-b: Stout Halfling
4-a: Base Human
4-b: Variant Human
6-a: Forest Gnome
6-b: Rock Gnome
6-c: Deep Gnome
11-a: Air Genasi
11-b: Fire Genasi
11-c: Earth Genasi
11-d: Water Genasi
In 5th edition multi classing is possible and entirely likely. Each class has at least 2 archetypes. The only limitation on how many times multi classing can take place is based off stats alone and base classes that exist... currently there are 12... meaning... theoretically one character COULD have all 12 classes. Archetypes are typically achieved at various levels from lvl 1-3 meaning... just because a character has a level in a base class does not mean they have an associated archetype with that class.The classes w/appropriate archetypes are as follows:
- Barbarian 1-a: Berserker 1-b: Totem Warrior 1-c: Battlerager (Dwarf Only)
- Bard 2-a: College of Lore 2-b: College of Vallor
- Cleric 3-a: Knowledge Domain 3-b: Life Domain 3-c: Light Domain 3-d: Nature Domain 3-e: Tempest Domain 3-f: Trickery Domain 3-g: War Domain 3-h: Arcana Domain
- Druid 4-a: Circle of the Moon 4-b: Circle of the Land
- Fighter 5-a: Champion 5-b: Battle Master 5-c: Purple Dragon Knight 5-d: Eldritch Knight 6.Monk 6-a: Way of the Open Hand 6-b: Way of Shadow 6-c: Way of the Four Elements 6-d: Way of the Long Death 6-e: Way of the Sun Soul
- Paladin 7-a: Oath of Devotion 7-b: Oath of the Ancients 7-c: Oath of Vengence 7-c: Oath of the Crown
- Ranger 8-a: Hunter 8-b: Beast Master
- Rouge 9-a: Thief 9-b: Assassin 9-c: Mastermind 9-d: Swashbuckler
- Sorcerer 10-a: Draconic Bloodline 10-b: Wild Magic 10-c: Storm Sorcery
- Warlock 11-a: The Archfey 11-b: The Fiend 11-c: The Great Old One 11-d: The Undying
- Wizard 12-a: Abjuration 12-b: Conjuration 12-c: Divination 12-d: Enchantment 12-e: Evocation 12-f: Illusion 12-g: Necromancy 12-h: Transmutation 12-i: Bladesinging (Elf Only)
Evelyn Davis commented
Absolutely loving the Mythic Plus dungeons in WoW! They're such an adrenaline rush, offering not just a test of skill but also strategy and teamwork. It's amazing how every run is different, with varying affixes that keep you on your toes. For anyone looking to dive deeper into Mythic Plus or striving for higher keys, I found this incredibly helpful service at https://gamingcy.net/en-us/wow-carry/mythic-plus. They offer expert guidance and can really help you improve your game and tackle those higher difficulty levels. Definitely worth checking out if you're as passionate about Mythic Plus as I am!
Media Shark commented
Trials of Osiris in Destiny 2 is a highly competitive PvP mode, renowned for its intense, team-based matches that occur every weekend. It's a test of both individual skill and strategic teamwork, where players battle for exclusive rewards and prestige within the game's community. The mode's high-stakes nature makes it a thrilling challenge for even the most seasoned players. For those looking to enhance their Trials of Osiris experience, or seeking assistance in navigating its challenges, a visit to https://gamingcy.com/en-us/destiny-2-boost/trials-of-osiris can be immensely helpful.
Igor Ivanov commented
If you aspire to consistently triumph and relish your gaming experience, whether it’s achieving rare feats or obtaining unique items, then harness the power of https://epiccarry.com services to booster your strength. Best of luck on the battlefield, warrior.
If you want to get WOTLK Classic Gold easily, I think you can go and try https://www.mmowts.com/wotlk-classic-gold.html this site was recommended to me by a friend of mine, and we've always been there to get the third-party game services we want. Their 24/7 live customer service has been very helpful and every time I have a problem, it is quickly resolved.
Christopher Paige commented
Dungeons in WoW Classic TBC are the best!
Check here: https://www.ssegold.com/wow-tbc-classic-gold
Wow, this has been requested for 10 months now. You would think this would be pretty easy to add. If they need ideas maybe look at Obsidian Portal.
Cody Osborne commented
Edit: Wizard Archetypes should display as:
12- h Transmuter
12-i Bladesinger (Elf Only)