Skip to content

Gamer Launch Feature Requests

This is an area where Gamer Launch users can suggest ideas on how to improve Gamer Launch functionality! When opening an idea, be sure to check out our Feature Request article for some guidelines.

If you are requesting that a game be added to the system, you want the Game Requests forum instead.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

30 results found

1. Notes field in Bank

As you know there isn't a real vault in LotRO, so players may be holding onto the items that are listed. It would be helpful to have a "Notes" field for info like:
    Who has the item, how to contact them, description of item, etc.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Shelved  ·  GL_Slater responded

This is something we may revisit in a future release, but isn’t currently planned to be in a development sprint.

2. Please add a invite to chat in the chat panel, have a snall show whos online then click there name and send invite that pop ups on the page

Please add a small pane that shows all logged in to site on right side of chat, then we can click there name and send a invite that makes a small pop appear on the page they are on. if the click accept it opens the chat page for them. I know shout box works and its good, but its not for every page, and getting people to join you in chat when you have no way to contact them but a pm ,and that does not show very well if they don't where to look.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is something we may revisit in a future release, but isn’t currently planned to be in a development sprint.

3. Wiki Search Bar Placement

I think the link to the wiki search bar is a silly and unnecessary extra step that doesn't serve a real purpose. Instead of having the link, please use the actual search field. in the wiki nav section.

For example, the current setup of the wiki nav section is:

Home
    Search ( link that goes to JUST a search bar, nothing else)
    List Pages
    Help

Instead, you should have it:
    [______________] (Search Field)
    Home
    List Pages
    Help

Just my 2 coppers.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is not currently planned to be included in a development cycle, but we may revisit it at a later date.

4. Responsive and allerting Chat room

The Chat room should be responsive allowing the window and text to change when you re size your window.
    This will allow players to move the chat window next to their game window.

The internet icon should turn orange when someone posts a new message in the chat, and not just add sounds (some games are loud)

You should also see a number pop up beside the chat menu item stating the # of messages you have not seen yet.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Improve on what goes where on a website

A lot of things do as they are told, but for example, my guild name, just goes straight across my header image and there's nothing i can do to move it around without using advanced css which doesn't seem to do anything for it anyway other than complicate things im sorry to say.
    Also, What happens in the preview box of the editing sections does not always reflect what happens on the live website. What i actually want happening only does it right on the preview box, yet does nothing on the live website when i save it. (coughguildname

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is not currently planned to be included in a development cycle, but we may revisit it at a later date.

6. Signature Creator applet

I've recently had issues with the signature/banner I created using the siglaunch signature generator applet on Guild Launch.

My sig displays properly most of the time on our The Elder Sages Guild GL pages.

However, when I use either the [img]...[/img} link, BBCode option, or the HTML option to show my signature on non-GL sites, sometimes my signature is displayed perfectly. At other times, the same valid link only displays the "x" for a broken graphic.

I've noticed that if I do a page refresh it will sometimes then display the full image. At other times I have to click…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Customize newsletter widgets and add more

This may need to be multiple requests but they all group together.
    I have found the widgets in a newsletter to be really limiting.
    They are not customizable
    the recent members. I send out weekly newsletters and if we get more then 5 members, not everyone is shown. It would be nice if I could say all members since X date
    Same thing for upcoming raids.

Also more widgets would be nice.
    Show upcoming calendar events. (not just raids)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Dungeons & Dragons Online - Multiclass Roster

DDO uses multiclass a lot as all characters can be customised.

The roster doesn't reflect this at the moment as it only allows one choice instead of up to 3 like in game.
    Is it possible to allow DDO characters to select multiple classes in the roster?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Make the roster sortable by assigned rank. This would make it more visible who was the highest ranks within the guild.

I think that when you go to the roster you should be able to have them sorted by the order ranks are assigned in the admin section. This would make the officers grouped above the regular members. This would be beneficial for guilds that do not follow conventional naming for their members etc, members, officers, guild master. Some use creative names that no-one would be able to recognize while looking at the roster with everything mixed together.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is not currently planned in a development cycle, but we may revisit it in a future release.

10. Quick FAQ

I'd love to see a quick start FAQ presented shortly after registering or quickly accessable to get up to speed. I'm still stumbling around and finding new parts after a week. Tonight I finally found the badges, for example.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is something we’re currently mapping out, but we don’t have a definite timeline for it yet.

2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Gamer Launch Feature Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base