Participation Tracking for promotions
My guild operates by having a system where I track individual players actions based on a point system similar to DKP. This allows me to assign points to players that go to events or simply help out new players to get involved. I'd like a system to allow my officers to assign "participation" points to players on the site and allow a system to track that to integrate to the promotions value.
This will allow my guild to easily track who should get promoted based on actual participation in the guild automatically.
- Point system to create named values for individual activities
- Admin generates the weighted values, and variable names
- Admin sets the point level at which promotion has been earned
- Set usergroup assigns points manually to individual users
- System stores individual's point value separate from DKP
- System flags admins when point level has been reached
-Points need to be stored in dashboard privately, viewable by usergroup and/or admins only
-Points need to be separate from DKP / Rapid Raid
-Manually assigned usergroups must be allowed access to assign points
-Notifications of point level achievement must be provided via email or site pm's to a usergroup or admins
--out of initial scope--
-System options allow for automatic promotion after point level is reached
-System option for notification to widget
-Widget for viewing points in clear and easily defined widget for website viewing.
This is not currently planned in a development cycle, but we may revisit it in a future release.