Skip to content

Gamer Launch Feature Requests

This is an area where Gamer Launch users can suggest ideas on how to improve Gamer Launch functionality! When opening an idea, be sure to check out our Feature Request article for some guidelines.

If you are requesting that a game be added to the system, you want the Game Requests forum instead.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

5 results found

1. Please add the Archeage database items to guildlaunch.

Please add the archage database as an available option for adding items and things to our website. The database is here http://archeagedatabase.net/us/

80 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Planned  ·  8 comments  ·  addons  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Able to see who and how they vote on the poll of a post.

(just like how it is in the Poll widget).
    This could be useful when you create a post and add a poll (which appears on top of that post) where members can vote. If the admin is able to see who vote and how the vote makes it more organized instead of creating one at the Poll Widget.

37 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  1 comment  ·  admin  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Warcraft Logs Widget

I would like to see the option to put a widget for Warcraft logs (unless it's there and I'm missing it..) They have links on their site to link your guilds log but I don't see a way to add it to our site. Thanks!

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  3 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add custom, assignable forum ranks

I am looking for a way to show appreciation to our guild donors on our forums. As is though, there's no clear way to do this. Forum ranks do not allow for this, as they can only be set with post counts. And site ranks offer insufficient functionality for this, as members cannot be assigned multiple ranks; e.g. the combination veteran and donor, or member and donor.

As such I would like to suggest to create the option to make new forum ranks without post requirements, but which rather may be set by the guild administrators. This way e.g. donor…

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  1 comment  ·  forums  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add a tutorial for custom scripting and more details about the script language options

I'm not sure if this actually belongs in Templates or site settings, but my Guild is considering creating some custom scripting. I could not find a tutorial or details about what scripting language is used on GL.

A FAQ about scripts and scripting would be a great start, as well as a Tutorial or a link to external resources for learning and using the script language used on GL.

These features could benefit many GL guilds, and be a useful marketing and PR piece for Guild Launch.

Auldjohn, Master Sage, Officer and co-Administrator, The Elder Sages Guild (TESG)

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  GL_Slater responded

I’m currently working on my next round of tutorials, and will include some custom CSS/HTML tutorials in them as well. :)

• Don't see your idea?

Gamer Launch Feature Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base