Skip to content

Gamer Launch Feature Requests

This is an area where Gamer Launch users can suggest ideas on how to improve Gamer Launch functionality! When opening an idea, be sure to check out our Feature Request article for some guidelines.

If you are requesting that a game be added to the system, you want the Game Requests forum instead.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3 results found

1. Add a search for names of past applicants

It would be extremely useful if we could search for member names in the recruiting tab for accepted/rejected/pending applications.

Right now, if I want to find an application, I have to search through 100's of applications to find it, a search feature would be very nice.

66 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  recruiting  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Shelved  ·  GL_Slater responded

We plan to do this, but don’t have a definite timeline for when it will be implemented.

2. Allow admins to set the rank that members get when using the launch code to join.

Our site is new and we have a fairly large Lotro Kinship. Using the launch code fuctionality is, for us, almost mandatroy or we couldn't handle all the new site members. One problem that we have encountered though is that when a member uses the code, they are assigned the l; lowest rank and so an admin must go in every day and weed out those who need to have their rank adjusted. This problem produces almost as much of a workload for admins as if we didn't use the launch code at all. I would like to suggest that…

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  recruiting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is something that we’re definitely looking into doing, but isn’t currently planned for a sprint. We’re shelving it for now and will revisit it in the future.

3. Multiple Applications for different games

Our guild uses the website for both World of Warcraft and Final Fantasy XIV. I want to be able to have separate recruiting apps for each game or just to have the post into the forums show which game the app is for. This helps those who deal with recruiting know which apps to look at instead of having to go into them.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  recruiting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

While we aren’t currently planning to introduce this to a development cycle, you can have required questions that every user needs to answer, and non-mandatory ones for each game (so if recruting for FFXIV, a WoW player wouldn’t have to answer).

• Don't see your idea?

Gamer Launch Feature Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base